Terms & conditions
Check In/Check Out
Check-in time from 2:00 PM (or earlier if the villa is ready) and check-out time is 12:00 noon on the day of departure. Late check-out based on villa's availability. An additional charge may be required, please discuss before your arrival. Any check-out until 6:00 PM may be charged at 50% of the applicable daily rate. Check-out later than 6:00 PM is considered as one additional night.
50% Rental Deposit together with the completed Guest Reservation Form must be received by management within three (3) working days, after the relevant invoice and payment instructions have been given to the client. If a deposit is not received within this time, the booking may become null and void until the payment is received and if the villa is still available.
Note, if booking in advance payment plans can be organised, starting at 20% of the booking cost.
Final payment is required 30 days prior to arrival (45 days for Christmas/New Year bookings) or immediately if booking is made less than 30 days prior to arrival. In the case of bookings made 45 days prior to arrival, full payment is required within three (3) working days, or on arrival if less than three (3) working days, whichever comes first. All payments must be made in AUD or equivalent.
Change of Booking
Any changes to your booking dates will be based on villa's availability or according to the cancelation policy.
Extra Person charge is AUD30 publish rate /person/night
Notice of cancellation & any change on the reservation must be received by Management in writing email or facsimile. Cancelation of a booking may result in forfeiture of deposit(s) and payments made based on the following:
- More than 61 days prior to arrival date full refund less 10% administration fees.
- Between 30 – 60 days prior to arrival date 50% of total amount will be refunded and if not paid you will still be liable.
- Less than 30 days prior to arrival date nil refund but if we are able to re-book the villa to someone else then we will credit this amount towards another booking date for you in the future.
Function Fees for Special Events
Additional fees may arise if you wish to arrange the following (please discuss with us these possibilities when making your booking):
- Weddings or other events if organized by other parties/companies
- Entertainment, bands, dance performances, etc.
- Additional guests staying that have not been previously booked or notified
- Any other special requests arranged by us, food, cooking, spa services etc.
- The guest sends an inquiry or a confirmed booking in writing by e-mail or fax to the Management (firstname.lastname@example.org; fax: +62 361 737248). It is strongly advised to check for availability prior to a confirmed booking.
- Our reservation team will confirm the availability by email
- The hold booking will be 3 working days and automatically release if there is no any confirmation.
- A deposit of 50% is required, which is confirmed with a copy of the bank transfer from the client faxed or e-mailed to the Management within 3 (three) business days after the relevant invoice. If a deposit is not received in time it will release booking automatically.
- Final payment is required at least 30 days (low season), 45 days (high season) prior to the guests’ arrival by bank transfer or in cash. (New AUD notes are only acceptable)
- If the reservation is made less than 30 days before arrival, full payment is required to secure the booking.
- All payments must be received in full and any bank charges are to be paid by the guest.